Wednesday, September 24, 2008

more alaska

http://gallery.me.com/seanlb#100073


More Alaska pictures. I went with Max and his friend Graeme and we destroyed this mountain with our climbing skills. We killed 19 bears. Max and Graeme tried and failed to jump over a river. I was wiser and drier. We found lots of different animal poop that I couldn't identify, which is odd, b/c I'm usually good at that. Lots of cool animal tracks, and a more than a million great views. We also saw some wolves running across the road.
The view was always amazing. Google "Denali" and check it out.

The end of the day was me driving home with Beuf napping. Then I hit up some college pizza and beer at this cool place that made me a 2x cheese, 2x garlic and artichoke hearts pizza. It was awesome.

2 comments:

Sean! said...

i hope it doesn't seem like this post was about the pizza i had. it was good pizza, but Denali was the highlight of the day.

Mike Jaynes said...

Yeah, these pictures pretty much rule. It looks so amazing up there.