Wednesday, October 01, 2008

so inside


4:35 PM me: ok. i sent an email.

16 minutes
4:51 PM Andrew: wurtbad
4:52 PM me: palmer sent me an email. we're talking now.
  i'm going home. good luck with getting the internets
 Andrew: check your email noob
  gosh
 me: uhhh
  i've already checked it 1000000 times since you last breathed
4:53 PM Andrew: k, ttyl

35 minutes
5:28 PM Andrew: ug
  just knowing you are installing a game im crazy about why i work is infuriating
  you dont even like warhammer
 me: ?
 Andrew: or minis
 me: oh. was warhammer something before this game came out?
  oh wait.
5:29 PM i heard they just released a card game based on the video game. is that what you mean?
 Andrew: 10987654321
 me: is that the number of minutes until you get off work?
  or is it the number of minutes until you get internet?
  maybe if you had a ruler and some d 6's you could calculate that
5:31 PM Andrew: I NEED AN ASTROLAB, AN ABBACUS AND A SLIDERULE
 me: you know what i should do? i should read the GAME MANUAL that game with the game.
  don't you think that is a good way to pass the time while i install it?
  maybe i'll go read it in the bathroom.
5:32 PM Andrew: if there is any justice in this world the way to punch someone in the face through the internet will be invented before this conversatio is over
5:34 PM IM CALLING COMCAST RIGHT NOW
5:36 PM me: YES
  LISTEN TO YOUR ANGER! THE DARKSIDE IS POWERFUL!!
5:37 PM DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE THE POWWWWWWA OF THE DAAAARK SIDE!